Terms & Condition
By making a purchase with us, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions.
- All of our prices are inclusive of VAT.
- On occassion, an item may be mispriced. If you purchase a mis-priced item, we reserve the right to cancel the purchase and relist the product at the correct price.
- We only store necessary information required to make a purchase. Your credit card information is NOT stored by us and is always processed across a secure server
- We do not sell or lease any of your personal information. All information left with sahnifabrics.com.in is entirely confidential.
Return & Delivery Policy
- sahnifabrics.com is committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any product you have ordered from us.
- At sahnifabrics.com we offer an EASY 15-DAY REFUND OR EXCHANGE policy. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return any item bought from sahnifabrics.com
- In the unlikely event that any merchandise you have ordered from us is not received in good condition, is damaged, you may return the merchandise unused, and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging along with original tags, for a refund or an exchange, by intimating us within 15 days from the date on which these goods are delivered, failure to do the same will result in the product being considered as used.
- You may return the merchandise to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a return or exchange. In the case of receiving a damage item, we will arrange for the merchandise to be collected from the delivery address through courier, and returned to us. We shall process the return subject to receipt of the merchandise at our office in unused condition in its original packaging along with original tags and invoice, failing which return/ exchange/ refund may not be possible.
- After the merchandise is received by sahnifabrics.com, and subject to verification of the purchase and condition of merchandise we shall process a refund/exchange within 15 working days of receipt of the merchandise.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that the packaging has not been damaged or tampered with. If you believe that the merchandise is not in good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and e-mail us at email@example.com, mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- In the event you return any item which is delivered to you in damaged/defective condition, we will not charge you any additional courier costs & also the replacement item will be couriered to you at no additional charge.
- After the watch has been accepted & it develops a manufacturing fault, then if the item is within the manufacturer’s guarantee period it is eligible to be repaired by them.
- The guarantee does not cover accidental damage, wear and tear or misuse. The item is only guaranteed if the fault is deemed to be a manufacturing fault. This generally means the internal movement of the watch is guaranteed while wear to the exterior of the watch is not.
- Once the item has been received, ownership of the goods is transferred to you and from this point the item is your responsibility. It is therefore your responsibility, in the event of a need to return it to us, to ensure the item is returned to us in a safe manner and is packaged correctly to avoid damage.
- If the item is returned for an exchange and the item requested is different in price then we will either refund the difference, or provide you with a method to make the additional payment for a more expensive watch.
- Refunds of payments charged to the Cardholder’s credit card will only be credited back to the Cardholder’s credit card account, which was used to pay for the original order.
- Refunds are usually processed within 15 days of receipt, however please allow up to 30 days for the money to appear on your statement.
- Product Delivery within 10 working days through our logistical partner Bluedart
- Octroi if applicable will be borne by the buyer
- Mail us firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or concerns about our Return and Delivery policy
- All text and images on this website remains either the copyright of sahnifabrics.com, or the copyright of the watch manufacturer. Usage of any of this material is prohibited, unless authorised by the copyright holder. sahnifabrics.com is authorised to use all images that are used on this website.
Risk and title change
- Risk of loss and damage of products is assumed by you from the moment the product(s) are delivered.
- Your IP is logged when placing an order. This is for reasons of fraud protection. All orders are scanned strictly for fraud by our fraud department before they are shipped. Fraudulent orders will be submitted to the appropriate authorities.
- It is your own responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of all of these terms and conditions when making a purchase with sahnifabrics.com
- sahnifabrics.com reserves the right to change / modify these terms & conditions at their own discretion anytime
- The images shown are only indicative in nature & the actual product may vary in size, colour etc.
- sahnifabrics.com reserves the right to change any part or piece of information on the web site without any notice to customers or visitors